January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's weird for me to think that just last year I was pregnant with Miss Lyla. I'm thinking I was about 9 weeks along and feeling like yuck. I know I didn't even make it close to midnight and I'm pretty sure I didn't get a New Year's kiss! :)

But this year folks, I did indeed make it to midnight. Actually to about 12:40 to be exact. Whoo hoo! Look at me! Lyla managed to sleep through some screaming people at our house, thankfully!

We started with heading to Gella's for dinner and drinks. And boy was I pumped to drink me a Lemon Ale. Oh, Lemon Ale's, how I have missed you. I haven't had one of those in over a year and man it was great!!! We then headed back to our house to play some games. A little catch phrase, a little tourette's, and a little dirty minds. Tourette's was probably my favorite and hilarious to play. I have a video I'll have to post of Sean and Sonya playing each other. Dirty minds was my least favorite because we really couldn't figure it out. The clock struck 12 and kisses were given and off to bed for this mama. Sonya, Jonathan, and Seany boy stayed up for a while. I was just quite pleased I managed to stay up that late. Yes. I am an old woman.

Today we are off for lunch at Nana's (Sean's grandma), off to see some friends and Lyla's boyfriend (pics to come) and then a weinching (no idea how to spell that) party at a friends. Oh, and someone should probably clean this filthy, college looking house sometime today as well!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and start it off with a bang! I know Lyla did. She started off the New Year with peeing on me!!! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus