November 2, 2009

Lyla's 1st Halloween

I happen to think she was THE cutest little ladybug in the state of Kansas. No offense to any other little ladybugs out there (including my niece. You were stink'n cute too Miss Avery!). This mama is just a little biased! Friday night I was up until 11:30 finishing her costume. Actually I just started her costume about an hour and half earlier! I kept putting it off at the beginning of the week and then she ended up sick so I didn't get to it then. Nothing like procrastination, huh!

Anyways, here is the little ladybug herself!


Our family pic!!


My friend Meagan and I!

Miss Erica and I!

I have pictures of her and Sean too that I still need to upload! Hope to do it soon!

Well I'm exhausted and I have a satellite day in Smith Center which means getting up way to early! Have a great night!
blog comments powered by Disqus