November 20, 2009

A moment of laughter

Or maybe a moment of complete mortification.

I think you'll laugh.

I'll continue to be mortified.

And for the record, I'm not sure why I'm blogging about this because it isn't something I want to remember...but I'm addicted to blogging. And you'll get a kick out of it.

You know about GROTB? Sure you do. It's my wonderful blobness left over from my princess. It's gross. Disgusting. Ugh. And you know I'm *trying* to lose it, right. And when I say trying, I mean that word very loosely. Very.

Anyways, I was at work today and it was our 2nd to last patient of the day so I was way ready to get out of there. Well, we finish up with him and as we are leaving he asks me...

Ready for this...

"When are you due"?

Yup. He thought I was knocked up.

Very politely I tell him, I'm NOT. That is it my leftover blob from having my daughter 3 months ago.

I'm not sure who was more mortified. Him or me.

And for the record, I don't think I look pregnant. The girls at work don't think I look pregnant. At least they told me that. They might have been trying to make me feel better. I was shocked. I mean come on people. I just had Lyla 3 months ago. I don't have totally awesome genes that allow me to rebound into a size zero 2 days after having my baby. I'm just not that kinda girl. I mean, I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, in my pre-pregnancy clothes, but that *blob* is just there.

Call me a plastic surgeon. I need a tummy tuck!

But I also feel bad for the guy. No one ever wants to be in that position. His face turned bright red and he told me profusely that he was sorry.

So friends, I think I have finally found my motivation. Starting Monday GROTB is back into full effect. And this time, I'm actually going to try!

Hope you enjoyed a good laugh! I sure didn't! :)

P.S. I'm a blogging hiatus until Monday for a super awesome reason! I'm so excited! But I can't tell you about it until Monday! Be excited!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I can't imagine how red the man's face must have been!! I bet he never asks that again! ;) So sad about your Steelers... HA! I hope you enjoyed the game anyway. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans