June 26, 2008

Today's my friday!

TGIF on a thursday! Love it! I don't have to work tomorrow as I'm heading to GB to help the family pack up the house. To those that care, my parents have sold their house and are moving into town. They found a charming fixer upper with lots of potential and will soon be "flipping" it. They close July 7 on both houses. I know they have been wanting to downsize some so I think 80 acres to 1 is definitely downsizing :)! I'm excited to help pick out stuff for their new house - shopping!!!! :) Let's see... this week has been very LONG! Work has sucked making the week drag even longer. Sean went and played some golf today - he's really gotten into in lately and I'm happy for him! I like seeing him doing things he loves and doing things that make him happy! I just can't see playing golf outside for a couple hours when it's like a million degree's outside! Oh a happy note - we celebrate our 1 year anniversary in like 11 days, I think! I can't believe how fast it has gone! I'm so excited for our cake, too! I never got a piece of it except for when we feed each other! Then 2 days after our anniversary we are headed to Charleston, SC for a week long and very needed vacation! One thing Sean and I love to do is travel so I'm so excited to visit a place I've never been! On a bigger note, those that know me well know I'm not much a meat person and actually quite eating all red meat for a lot of year. When I met Sean and I started eating hamburger and now I've found a liking for steak! I can't believe it! It's probably been 12+ years since I've had a steak. I tried a friend's at the lake last weekend and thought it was really good ( Good job Chef Ruppe ) and so Sean made them Monday night for supper and we are having them again tonight! CRAZY!

Alright, that's all the excitement in the Rodger household tonight! I'm going to clean up my craft room, eat and go to bed. If I'm feeling vigorous I might even go for a walk. But I wouldn't hold your breath on that one! Goodnight!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Friday is gone. Welcome Monday. :) Can't wait to see you at work. Hey, but it's a SHORT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea! Oooh, and we'll get to see how Sharon's shower went! I think I want to get Brynn a little something but I'm not sure what...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys should get a Traeger! We have one (RJ works for Crawford Supply which sells them) and they are the best! Everything is much jucier (if that's a word?) and it's easy. Even pizza tastes better on there! You should think about it! I had TGIF on Wednesday as I took Thursday off. That was nice! Got some stuff done on the house. I took a few pictures to post on FaceBook and MySpace so you'll have to check them out. I have 2 rooms all the way done! Did you guys go to Wild West Fest? I didn't see ya there but there were a lot of people there last night. I didn't see my cousin Cory until like right before we left at Midnight, he was working Security again this year. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans