June 15, 2008

I look like a lobster!

Hey ya'll! Sean and I headed to the lake for the first time this summer and we had a BLAST! Minus the fact I was stupid and waited a while before putting on sunscreen. So my back and shoulders are so burnt I can hardly stand to keep my bra straps on... nice huh? We were lucky enough to get to stay with some friends in their camper so we didn't really have to "rough it". Thank god! Given the fact I'm scared to death of fish, frogs, and pretty much any amphibian that is on this planet I didn't pretty well! We skied a couple of times and mostly drove around and drank! We are headed back there again with some more friends - hopefully the weather stays nice! And this time, I'll be putting on sunscreen right away! Well the day I hate the most is tomorrow and majorly dreading going to work. Considering I can hardly move, I might not be to productive!!!

Well I'm going to take my burnt butt and get some food! Goodnight!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. You silly gal! ALWAYS put on sunscreen right away. :P I learned that the hard way. Don't tell anyone. I like to look smart. I'm glad you had a good weekend. Mon and Tues shouldn't be bad, Wed easy, and Thur/Fri will possible suck. See you in a bit!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans