July 7, 2008

We made it!

Today is Sean and I's 1st anniversary! This past year has gone so fast, that I can't even believe it's our 1 year already. We don't have much in store, just dinner tonight because we leave for South Carolina in 2 days! So we have some packing to finish up and other little things. But I'm very much looking forward to Gella's tonight, Sean's favorite place to eat. I also might be prancing around in my wedding dress here later tonight!!! :)

As for some catching up, we spent the wk.end at Lake Wilson with some friends and had an awesome time! We got burnt once again and are paying for it now, but it was a blast! Very very hott! I need to load some pictures to my computer and once i do I will post some. But I'm sure that'll be after our trip, which by the way I am VERY ready to leave for.... Goodbye KS for a week!

Here's to many many more years of being married!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus