June 4, 2008

I kept a secret!!!!

Ok - so by now you should know that it was Sean's 30th last thursday. Well for the last 3 months I have been planning a surprise party for him and on Saturday everything went perfectly! I invited about 50 people and we had a really good turn out. I had food catered from Nunnery's BBQ and a cake made my The Bakery Shop! Overall the party went great! We all had a great time and Sean didn't even have any idea - which made me so happy. I had some friends of Sean take him golfing and then bring him to the city park in Victoria. When he got there I don't think he quite knew what was going on! And I'm sure the 8+ beers he had earlier didn't help that much either! Anyways, I'm so glad it's over now. It was soooo hard to keep that secret. I can keep important secrets but when it comes to something I get excited about it's so hard to keep my mouth shut!!! Anyways, thanks to those that came and helped us celebrate and to those that helped with the the party in general! I appreciated everything!!!!

Here's a pic of the birthday boy!















I can't wait to spend many more birthdays with this "old guy"!!! :)

Andrea

1 comment:

My Fans