June 16, 2008

Still burnt to a crisp

I must say I was very stupid this past weekend! Everyone warned me and even though I probably only went an hour without sunscreen, it totally bit me in the butt! Oh well, lessons learned! So I go to work today, show them my lobster looking skin and warned everyone not to touch - or else! But of course I still think everyone managed to do so (but not on purpose, I think). Needless to say, I didn't have a grand ol' time at work today since I can hardly move. Hopefully this next wk.end at the lake I will managed to stay fully sun screened at all times and will not have to endure this again! Fingers crossed!

I've been saying I was going to post some pictures for a while so here's a few.

This is the apron that I made for Miss Abi - cute huh! Me at the lake and then myself with Miss Reese - we are pretty cute! Well, that's my life in pictures right now... stay tuned til next wk.end. I'm sure I'll have plenty more from the lake! I have to go to clinic tomorrow in Smith Center so I'm off to bed! We have to leave way before I even think about getting up! Tootles!
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so cute. You look HAPPY! :) Funny, you never look that happy at work. We have to hang out away from work some more!!!!!!!!! Hi, ho, it's back to hell we go! See you tomorrow! PS LOVE the apron!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans