June 8, 2008

Weekend round-up

Hope everyone had a great wk.end! I know I'm not looking forward to Monday - that's for sure! Sean and I went to Topeka this wk.end to see our friends Matty & Sara. The boys went golfing on Saturday and Sara put on her shopping panties and shopped for a couple hours with me! I was so proud of her! I love shopping and was so excited to go to Hobby Lobby and Target! It was heaven. I bought some cute new fabric to make an apron for me, Abi, and Sara. Sara went for the pink camo while I went for a more whimsical print. I'm hoping to get started on those tonight. I haven't sewed for about a week so I'm itching to do so. After spending to much money and the boys sucking it up with golfing we went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place! I love their pomegrante margarita's and after 1 I was feeling good. So as usual, after getting home I was out! The rest of them stayed up for a while I think. Then this morning we got up and came back to Victoria. Nothing to exciting but it was good. On a different note - we leave for our trip to South Carolina in 1 months! I'm so excited to get away and lay on the beach and probably shop some more :)!

Hope everyone has a great Monday! I know mine will suck - right Becca? I think we have like 50+ patients tomorrow!!! Shoot me now!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Yeah, you're right. Actually, it's 54 or 55. I forget (does it matter!). Double and triple booked most of the way! See you there. By the way, I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans