June 10, 2008

I lived...for now!

So in reference to my previous post - work sucked! I think we saw about 70 patients, or close to, all together for the day. A drink was in order after a day like that. I love the people I work with (most of them) minus the docs except for one (that sounds like a math equation). But 70 patients for the day is a bit much or more like way to much. I'm not sure I know what it's like to work in an office that regularly sees about 15 patients everyday and calls it good. That must be heaven compared to where I work. Becca told me the other day I shouldn't say to much about my job on here so I'm going to leave it at that... I could probably rant and rant about co-workers, patients, docs, etc for a couple more paragraphs!

I gave Miss Abi the apron I made her. I must say it's ADORABLE. I used pink camo print with black and white polka dot ribbon to tie it. I'm pretty impressed. My camera died or else I'd post a picture of it - soon hopefully! I'm becoming such a pro!

Well time for wifey duties. Luckily tomorrow is an easy day - only like 20 patients. Adios!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, work sucks, but what do you do!? Might as well have some fun! Have a good weekend at the lake Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No posts Andrea? You must have had fun at the lake this weekend! See you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Fans