June 22, 2008

Another weekend at the lake...

...and this time I'm not fried! Hallelujah! I got a good tan this time minus the lobster look that comes with it. Here's a few pictures. The first is of Reese Ruppe and I driving the boat! She was soo cute and I completely love her dimples! She loved driving the boat and after awhile actually fell asleep doing so!
Here is a picture of Carrie Ruppe and her other daughter, Hunter. She was scared to death of getting on the tube, but after awhile I think she started to have fun. She didn't like to go fast but she sure loved the waves!And lastly, the hubby and I! Cute huh! :)
The lake was awesome! Hardly any wind and the water felt great! Friday night we hung out with our "group" playing polish horseshoes (love it) and drinking. I was the "Mother Hen" and played with all the girls. Sean is afraid of hanging out with all these couples to much because they all had girls, no boys! He's afraid that it's contagious! :) I drank way to much friday night and passed out about 11ish.That's what 6 Bacardi Mojito's and like 4 margarita's will do to ya! And then in the morning I reminded myself of why I don't like to drink like that and why I don't do it that often. Saturday we spent most of the time on the lake tubing, skiiing and wakeboarding. I still can't figure out the wakeboard thing. It's my goal to be able to get up by the end of the summer! Fingers crossed! And then I still didn't feel well Saturday night and was out by 9:30. Have I ever told you I love sleep! :)

So probably not a lot will happen today. Hoping to get alot of homework out of the way and clean up some! Probably leave the boat until tomorrow! I'm already dreading Monday A.M.! I think it's a busy day :( But on a high note, only 16 days until vacation! I'm so ready for this!

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time Andrea! As for cooking, I've already failed! I tried making some alfredo pasta and ended up calling my mom to find out how to get burnt noodles out of my pot. So much for that great idea. :( Back to hot dogs and cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more blog to read Andrea!
    :) Hope you had a good trip to Beloit.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans