November 14, 2011

Today

Today was a lazy, unmotivated type of day. Mr. Cohen believes it is much more fun to make me miserable during the night which leads to me being uber tired during the day. So we were lazy. We played blocks, read books, snuggled, nursed a million times, napped and I loved on my sweet babies. Even though I'll probably regret being lazy today, it was needed and I loved it!
These babes make me so happy! :) I could and can just eat them up!







I love them! :)

Shout out to my hubby for cleaning the house for me yesterday. I bribed him with a new PS3 game if he cleaned the whole house and he did a fabulous job! So today, I'm thankful I didn't have to do any cleaning! ;) Now if only I could bribe him with a new game every week to clean the house! ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus