November 16, 2011

Go TIGERS!

Last week I won tickets to the FHSU men's basketball game for last night! So we got on our tiger gear (minus Cohen) and headed to the game.

Not the best family picture, but I couldn't complain to the sweet lady that offered to take it for us!


Lyla was in awe! She loves sports and loves to cheer for it! She did however call it football, so she may be a little confused! I'm sure by the end of the season, she'll figure it out!


I love her little hands. She clapped along and yelled Go without prompting from us!



My sweet boy! He did so good! :) There was even a short basketball player for FHSU so maybe Cohen has some hope! :)








We left with about 8 mins left in the game but we were ahead by around 25 or 30 points, so I'm going to bet we beat Bethany college!

Sean and I were talking and the last time we went to a FHSU game was almost 5 years ago. It was our 2nd "1st" date (for those that don't know, we broke up for almost exactly a year). And here we are 5 years later taking our 2 kiddos with us! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus