December 2, 2011

Playing catch up...


I have a ton to blog about so I'll start with some cute pictures of my babes! I'm pretty biased, but I LOVE them and think they are just the cutest! I love my sweet girl's little curls! Her hair is getting longer and the curls are "less curly". Makes me sad... I just love them!


I love this little boy...he's totally stolen my heart! I hold and snuggle with him all the time and I just love it. Truthfully, I may snuggle more with him then I did with Lyla.. He's a snuggler and Miss Lyla has never been.


On this particular day, it was super nice out so we got to play outside for a bit. I don't remember when this was, but I do know it was before Thanksgiving! Lyla loves to play with balls and play "superman" on them!

Isn't her jacket ADORABLE? We got it for her when we were up for the KU-Kstate game! I have one just like it but it's the blu one! She loves to wear this "toat"?

We got our tree tonight and will be decorating it tomorrow along with some other Christmas decor. We have been so busy that I haven't been in the mood much for decorating! Normally the tree is up right after Thanksgiving so we are about a week behind! Story of us lives right now!



blog comments powered by Disqus