December 15, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I took Christmas pictures of the kiddos the other day and overall, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I tried, really really hard to get one of them together and didn't even get one. But I got super cute ones of them alone.

I've seen a bunch of cute ones on Pinterest so I had to try it out. I wish I was this creative to think this up!

Isn't he sweet?!?!




And her... oh my. She makes me so happy! I'm so blessed to be this sweet girls momma!

She LOVES Miss Reese! And thought it was so funny that Reese was wearing a hat!









My very very favorite of this fella!



LOVE this of her!


She was a PAIN while taking these. She's big into pouting right now and all she wanted to do was play angry birds on my phone. The girl loves angry birds. Here is proof of her taking a break to play birds for a minute.

After that wore off, I told her I was going to call Uncle Bro and tell her she was being naughty. She found that hilarious for some reason, so after many fake calls to Uncle Bro, I got some cute, genuine smiles out of her!

And Mr. Cohen was easy peasy! That boy melts my heart!
blog comments powered by Disqus