September 16, 2010

Evening play

It is BEAUTIFUL out.
Oh, I {heart} fall.
So we played.
Ya'll know, since she is now not afraid to actually stand up, we can do a little more.
So we headed outside to play with the slide.


She liked it.
Actually, loved it.

Then...
she figured out a trick.



Hmm...should I do it?


Yup, I think I should.

Kerplunk...


I wish I could have gotten her when she toppled over herself.
But I was laughing to hard.
Which made her laugh...So fun!

Then she tried it the other way....going back up.

A shot of Lyla with all her pups. She {hearts} puppies.
It doesn't matter how grumpy she is, if she sees a puppy she instantly smiles and waves at it.



Happy Thursday! Can't you believe tomorrow Miss Lyla will be {13} months.Oh.stinkn.my!

blog comments powered by Disqus