December 13, 2008

Wow...

it has been a LONG time since I've blogged. Basically I've been sickly and lacked all motivation in this world. But I have managed to sleep about 13 hours a night a few times and lots of naps! I.LOVE.SLEEP.
Went to the doc and got some meds and I'm feeling better now! Still tired, but that'll never change!

Today I went and had a *craft* day with my friend Becca. We made some Christmas wreaths and they turned out so cute and were super easy. Becca made the more traditional wreath and I went with more modern. Sean could pick out the one I did because of the colors! I'm a non-traditional Christmas color kinda a girl I guess.
Not looking so hot in the pictures since I didn't bother to do my hair since I went and got a hair cut shortly after. I'm *thinking* of growing it out a bit. I say *thinking* because I'm a cut my hair at any moment if it pisses me off kinda girl. So I'm hoping to let it grow a little bit. I've had short hair since 2 days after my wedding. I like it short, but I need *change*(Do I sound like OBAMA...eck).
Gotta spice up my life a bit.

What else...
Sean and I are going to start super organizing the house. We need to get the basement finished so I can move our washer and dryer out of our ghetto kitchen. No offense to those that have their laundry in their kitchen, but I *HATE* it. Really. I do.
It's not pretty.
It's ghetto looking.
We have no space.
And it's not pretty.
So Sean and I are hoping to have the basement completely finished with the laundry room DOWNSTAIRS by my birthday. We have lots of work to do. Painting, organizing, some plumbing work and then decorating!
The decorating is my part, if you couldn't guess.
Oh, and if you'd love to be a friend, you are more welcome to come help!
Thanks.

Well this post is a bit lengthy so I'll say peace out now. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging.
I've missed it!

2 comments:

  1. I MISSED READING IT!!!! Bout time girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you what I told Becca...'bout damn time!"
    Can't believe you called my kitchen Ghetto. J/K!
    Now you know you have nothing to worry about by letting us come to your house. You should see ours! At least your set is in the kitchen. We have a washer in the kitchen and a dryer in the garage! LOL

    ReplyDelete

My Fans