December 2, 2008

Ugh,

I'm still sickly :( I do *NOT* like being sick. I tried going into work this morning but that only lasted until 11. Came home and went to bed for a while. Feeling the itsy bit better. So I'm hoping all will be well tomorrow. I feel so out of my routine when I'm sick. I've done well the past 2 weeks getting up early and getting stuff done in the mornings, so I feel *lazy* now.
So I missed STALK A BLOG MONDAY and so it's a day late. This one is another craft one!!! So many cool ideas for tutorials and other things. It's Today's Creative Blog. I'm bookmarked tons of tutorials! Love it!
So... if you know me, then you know I *heart* pictures, really. Today I received the pictures from the Rodger Family pictures. They are *SO* good, if I may say. I put them in frames and will need to get a few more when I go to hobby lob next Monday. Also need to order a few more, then my wall will be complete. I think Sean is going to be super excited to help hang them up!!! I'll post a pic when it's all hung up!
Well, I think that's enough! Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you come to work tomorrow! It won't be the same without you!! I miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans