December 14, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Say it with me... BURRRR! Omigoodness (better Becca?) it's freezing outside today.

I.HATE.Winter.

I'm much more of a warm weather type of girl!

Besides that, nothing really going on in Rodgerville today. We went to church this morning, then to Taco Shop for lunch and then headed to Wally World for some stuff. After we got home, I took a much need nap. And now I'm cleaning my office/blogging. Oh my life is exciting!

Last night when I was blogging I found Miss Reese bundled up in some slip couch covers that I'm getting rid of. She looked so cute! So of course I had to take a picture! She is SO cute!


Well that's about it! Oh, I did want to mention one thing.

To whomever it is that feels the need to leave stupid anonymous comments... please stop. It's immature. If you don't like my blog... don't visit.
I do know you are from the Topeka area and I'm hoping my friends that I know of that check this aren't doing it. Actually I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do that, b/c friends don't do things like that to other friends.
Enough said.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a downside to blogs. Can you do like on MySpace where you require approval of all comments before posting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can... but I actually just made the comments open to people with an ID only. So that way, no more anonymous. Hopefully it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you would think they were like 24 or something. LMAO!!! Love ya young un!

    From, Momma

    ReplyDelete

My Fans