December 13, 2008

Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? a nice mixture of both

2. Real tree or Artificial? I'd love a real, but we have a pretty fake one.

3. When do you put up the tree? normally the weekend after Turkey day but this year it was...today.

4. When do you take the tree down? after new years

5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it... but I'm gonna go with probably no

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my one doll I got, or a CD players


7. Hardest person to buy for? hmmm... my brother

9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope but I'd love the Willow tree angle ones

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm don't know. I think I got footed pjs once... but I was like 12 when I got them

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Not into movies

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November ish

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? POTATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Lights on the tree? white ones

17. Favorite Christmas song? Grown up Christmas list

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel... love being with family

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dancer, prancer, vixon, rudolph, comet... remind me again.

20. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? doesn't matter

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Now that I'm married making sure we spend the same amount of time with each family and working our schedules out. It's work it in the end

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like different colors... not the traditional. Love Silver too

24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? Apple pie

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got my Christmas wish...


1 comment:

My Fans