December 20, 2008

The game plan

I have a lot I need to accomplish today.
A lot.
A ton.
Way to much!
We are in operation Clean our house. Except when I say we, I mean I.
Sean had to work today and is actually getting paid to do nothing really as he waits for some supplies to be delivered to Quinter. They were supposed to show around 7ish I think. Well at this time, they still haven't arrived. I guess their truck broke down and are waiting for another truck or mechanic or something. So, this job that was supposed to take like 3 hours is taking more like 6+ if not more.
It's great because it's more money for us, but Sean and bored to death there. He says he can't pick up a decent radio station. Not much to do in Quinter.
So I'm in the middle of cleaning our closet right now. I've taken out the fall/summer stuff and put it away in tubs. I hung up the winter attire and now I'm going through Sean's stuff. Hope to convince him to donate some of his clothes. Truly, I think he has more than me!
Here's the rest of my to-do. If you're bored and want to come help, I'd probably love you more than Swedish fish! (Right Tara?)
1. Clean bathroom
2. Clean tub
3. Organize hallway closet
4. Clean up kitchen
5. Dishes - check
6. Wash laundry - check
7. Fold laundry
8. Put away laundry
9. Wrap Christmas gifts
10. Finish organizing craft room
11. Clean drawers in guest room
12. Clean drawers in bedroom - check
That's a lot. And I'm to do it all today so tomorrow I can work on crafts or other things!
ETA: Sean's still not home yet... kinda lonely on my weekend off! Hopefully he's home soon! He's gonna be putting in an 8+ hour day now!
blog comments powered by Disqus