December 17, 2008

Missed it again...

My 2nd time missing stalk a blog Monday. Wanna know why I missed it? Because I felt sleeping 13+ hours sounded like more fun! Duh!

Anyways, here's a blog to stalk. It's called Joy's Hope and is yet, another crafty blog! My favorite kind! She has tons of cute ideas... so if you are in a crafty mood, head there for motivation and ideas!

Nothing to exciting around the Rodger house. We *Finally* got the tree up. Sean did it all, while I slept! Love him!

Know what he did while I slept last night? Cleaned the whole house, folded laundry and did dishes! Praise him!
Thanks, bub!

Here's a lovely pic of the tree Sean put up and decorated!! I *might* be getting closer to being the the Christmas mood! I did manage to wrap a few gifts!

Oh, and I still have Christmas shopping to do. I've been procrastinating big time this year!

Good night!


blog comments powered by Disqus