August 23, 2013

33 weeks :: Baby Jay 3.0

  It's been a while since I've done a baby update! It's super crazy that I have less than 7 week until my due date. But because my babies have a history of coming late, I add on 2 weeks. So, in no more than 9 weeks, Baby Jay 3.0 will be here! As far as myself, I'm pretty miserable I took a bad fall when i was almost 32 weeks, and I'm still hurting from that. I hurt, I can hardly move and putting on shoes is getting to be a challenge. Even though this is our last baby and I want to enjoy it, I just don't. I'm very ready for her to be here and for me to be done! 
As far as the baby, she is doing really well. Her hb has been between 136-144 at our appointments, which I'm now going to every 2 weeks. She's measuring good and is an active little thing.
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain? Around 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep? Not great. I'm normally up for an hour or 2 every night. And getting up to pee about 3-4 times a night!
Best moment this week?  I don't really have one for this week, but last week I passed my gestational diabetes 2 hour test after failing it for the 1 hour test. That was definitely a good moment!
Miss anything? Being about to move normally.
Movement? Yup, pretty often! She is pretty low and likes to move a lot, especially on my bladder!
Food cravings?Nothing really. I haven't craved much with this pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy/sick?Not lately, knock on wood!
Gender? It's a girl! And yes she has a name but still a secret!
Labor Signs? Nope - but braxton hicks contractions happen often!
Symptoms? Normal pregnancy stuff. I hurt, I'm tired and I don't move very fast! :)And I feel HUGE.
Belly button in or out? Slightly out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody? Honestly, I'm pretty moody - just depends how I feel. But I'm pretty sure Sean is ready for me to be back to my happy self!
Looking forward to? Not being pregnant and for her to be here!

The girls' room is almost done and then I'll post some pictures of it. I'm waiting for some shelves to go up! And finalizing some decor! I have a few more projects to finish up and to buy a few things but other than that, we are ready for her to be here!
blog comments powered by Disqus