September 24, 2013

37/38 weeks




(Not the most flattering picture but I was SUPER tired and it was 730 am. Don't judge! :)

How far along? 37/38  weeks (I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow)
Total weight gain? Around 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep? Horrible lately. I'm up to pee at 1230, 3 and then I'm normally awake for 1-2 hours and then back to sleep til the kiddos get up.
Best moment this week?  I don't really have one - I guess I got a few more things for baby girl but that's about it!
Miss anything? Being about to move normally.
Movement? Yes, to often actually. I was hoping she'd slow down some. She is super active from 8-11 at night too. And it hurts!
Food cravings? Pineapple1
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not lately, knock on wood!
Gender? It's a girl! And yes she has a name but still a secret!
Labor Signs? Tons of braxton hicks and maybe some real contractions here and there.
Symptoms? Normal pregnancy stuff. I hurt, I'm tired and I don't move very fast! :)And I feel HUGE.
Belly button in or out? Slightly out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off - my hands are the only swollen thing on me most days.
Happy or moody? Honestly, I'm pretty moody - just depends how I feel. But I'm pretty sure Sean is ready for me to be back to my happy self!
Looking forward to? Not being pregnant and for her to be here!

At my appt last thursday her heart rate was 134 and has been around that at all my last few appts. I'm measuring right now and things look good. All we really have left to do is install the carseat and I have her blanket to sew and my bag to pack. But that is about it. I'm not in a hurry because I'm pretty sure she will be a late October baby. As of today I have 15 days til my due date and no more than 29 days total if I go late. Here is to hoping I don't go that late!

I'm at the point where I'm pretty much toast. I have NO energy or motivation to do a thing. Sean has been super with helping with things and the kids have been pretty good lately, so they must be taking it easy on me! :) Except for Cohen. He still likes to keep me on my toes. Speaking of which I need to do a post on them for their 2 year and 4 year stats! Soon - hopefully!

Update - I had my 38 week appt today. Baby girls' heartbeat was 140 and I'm still measuring perfect. I am dilated to a 3 and 60% effaced! So some progress - though I'm not expecting much! Guess it's time we finally installed the car seat! :) 
blog comments powered by Disqus