July 6, 2013

Baby Jay 3.0 :: 26 weeks ::

Isn't black supposed to be slimming? :)
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain? Around 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup
Sleep? Hasn't been horrible!
Best moment this week?  The temps were in the 80's and I didn't feel miserable! :)
Miss anything? Margaritas still!
Movement? Yup, pretty often! She is pretty low and likes to move a lot, especially on my bladder!
Food cravings? I really haven't had any cravings. Fruit and veggies always sound good.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Just depends on the day.
Gender? It's a girl! And we finalized a name! I'm super excited to get some things embroidered for her!
Labor Signs? Nope - but braxton hicks contractions happen a couple times a day!
Symptoms? Normal pregnancy stuff. I hurt, I'm tired and I don't move very fast! :)And I feel HUGE this time too!
Belly button in or out? It's flat now!
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody? Honestly, I'm pretty moody - just depends how I feel. But I'm pretty sure Sean is ready for me to be back to my happy self!
Looking forward to? Shopping for this little girl! A sono on Monday and seeing her again!






At my 20 week sono my fluid levels were on the low side so on Monday we are doing another one just to check the fluids. I'm excited to see her again and see how much she has grown!

At my 26 weeks appt on friday , baby was doing good and heartbeat was 150. I'm measuring 25 weeks, though. I also have to do my glucose test and let me tell you that I am not looking forward to this at all. Last time with Cohen I failed the prelim test and had to do it all over again, so hopefully that doesn't happen again. Other than that, I go back in 4 weeks! And then I think at that point, I start going every 2 weeks and that is when things start to go super quick! :)




blog comments powered by Disqus