April 24, 2013

16 weeks :: Baby Jay 3.0

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain? still in the negatives. Around -2 lbs now.
Maternity clothes? Just pants
Sleep? Between getting up to pee, a 3 1/2 year in our bed, Sean snoring or getting up at the crack of dawn to go work out, I sleep great! :)
Best moment this week? Nothing really - maybe that I've only puked once or twice??
Miss anything? Not gagging at everything - includes food in the sink, the smell of the fridge or trash can, brushing my teeth or the kids teeth, etc. Pretty much anything.
Movement? I've started feeling little things here and there (started last week). Starting to feel little things more often now. I felt it early with both the other kiddos too.
Food cravings? Totally depends on the day, but for sure nothing with meat. Fresh veggies and vinegar are always good! :)
Anything making you queasy/sick? Depends on the day.
Gender? 4 weeks to go. I say I'm about 99.9% sure I'm having a girl. That's just my gut feeling and then when I base it off pregnancies, this pregnancy is similar to Lyla's. Very similar.
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Normal pregnancy stuff. I've been super tired lately and headaches have plagued me lately.
Belly button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? Totally depends on the day. If I'm feeling good, then happy. If I feel bad, then moody.
Looking forward to? Not gagging every day and feeling more movement!

I am happy I'm having more good days versus bad days. Though I have been exhausted lately and lacking energy. That could also have something to do with our crazy weather. Snow and rain don't help me feel super motivated!

Today, I washed the car seat cover so I need to get that back together and then that'll be one thing off my list. I'm SO anxious to get to shopping for this baby! :) Not that he/she needs much but I still love to shop.

Some funnies -

Cohen calls the baby Babu (bay-boo) and loves to kiss my belly and then follows up with a smack! He's so sweet! Haha!

Lyla swears we are having a girl and even at the mention of talking about boy names, she tells us no. We have been talking names and possibly settled on a girl name.  At least it is really the first name we have agreed on. Of course, Sean wants to keep it a secret (ugh) until he/she is born. One of my favorite, favorite girl names is Finley and I love it! Well Lyla loves it too and is adamant on naming the baby that.  Well Sean doesn't like it and vetoed that one but Lyla will not even consider any other names. When we mention something she always says No, Finley! :) We shall see if we can convince her to change her mind or she may be calling the baby Finley no matter what!

And the 16 week picture. I think my belly looks deformed here and I look like slightly like a hot mess. That's what happens with taking pictures in the evening! I'm at my exhaustion point!


blog comments powered by Disqus