November 7, 2012

Baby shower

 I think I mentioned once that I'm going to be an Aunt again come December!  Sean's sister and brother-in-law will be having a little boy! :)  They already have their 2 girls so they are super excited for a sweet boy! Though, if he is anything like his cousin Cohen, he's gonna be a handful! :) 

I didn't do a true theme but instead just did colors of orange, turquoise and green. And of course some chevron! I made (with the help of Sonya!) a banner and loved how it turned out!
 We also made a motorcycle diaper cake and and it turned out so cute! Thanks Pinterest!
 I just did little foods and cupcakes! We had hummus and pita chips, corn salsa, and fruit kabobs. 
 Cookie favors for the guests! So cute!
 The burlap sign! Love it!
That's about all I got for pictures, though. Throwing a shower and being the photographer wasn't the easiest!  Renee got lots of cute things and lots of practical things, though! :) Now, the little man, just needs to come! :) Aunt Andrea is super excited to meet you! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus