July 27, 2010

A little bit of randomness

- First off, Happy Birthday to my father-in-law!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!

- I've started working out again! Yay. A friend and I are doing the Couch to 5K program (click if you want more information). So far, so good. I despise running with a passion but so far it has been more than do-able and I'm....wait for it.... enjoying it! My friend is doing a little running group in Hays but I'm a lonesome running gal here in Victoria, so if anyone is interested let me know. I even downloaded an app on my ipod that keeps track of when you walk, when you rest, etc. Love it.

- Lyla just started playing "Where's Lyla" recently. She will throw a blanket over her head and then after I say Where's Lyla, she pulls it off and giggles. Love these little moments with her!

- So I'm watching Teen Mom and that show makes me so grateful for everything I have, for the husband and daughter I have and for the family I have. I feel so bad for those little kiddos that have to grow up in some of those households. I'm pretty super blessed, I must say.

- Lyla's first birthday is in 3 weeks exactly and I have 101 million things to still do. Hoping to cross a few things off this weekend. Invites going out tomorrow! I'll post one after they have been mailed!

- Keep your fingers crossed, but I may have something super great in store for me. And no, I'm not pregnant again...yet! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus