July 20, 2008

So tired...

I don't think my life has slowed down once in the past 3 weeks. I'm starting to feel the effects! I also can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I've blogged. So let's get started.

As you probably read or already knew, Sean and I headed to Charleston, SC for a 1 year anniversary vacation. It was SO great to get away for a while, but we were ready to come back. We stayed with Sean's good friend Jonathan and overtook this apartment for the week. He was probably ready to see us leave! Anywho, the flight down was good without a problem! We got there and guess what we did first?!?!? If you know me well enough, then you know I went shopping. They had an awesome outlet mall there and while I shopped my heart out, the boys just kinda wondered around! But guess what.... they had a Coach store! I was so excited and pretty much spent all my money there. I got a new black purse, a collar for Reese (she LOVES it) and a new wallet to match my new purse! I was in heaven in that store and only wished I had more money. So that was the highlight of trip - for me of course. The next day we took a boat tour to Ft. Sumter. Jonathan's daughter Campbell came with us and kept me entertained while the boys looked at history stuff. I'm not much of the history buff, but the boys seemed to think it was interesting. Jonathan's daughter is absolutely ADORABLE. She calls me Princess Andi (fitting isn't it?) ever since my wedding day when I was all dressed up! And I happen to love it! I think Sean should call me that... :) (Not gonna happen though!) The next day it rained and we didn't do much. Sean's cousin Sonya lives in NC and drove down with a friend and her fiance and spend Friday thru Sunday with us. Friday night we ventured into downtown Charleston and sampled the nightlife! We went to a bar called Wet Willies! It has all slush drinks made with grain alcohol that were SO good. Things were def. a little fuzzy after we left that bar! Saturday we went the beach! LOVE the beach! We had a good time jumping waves and pretty much acting like we were 12 again! It was awesome. The beach alone made me want to go back to Victoria, pack all my belongs and move right onto the beach. Now if only I had 5+ million to buy me a house on the beach! Sunday we ventured downtown again and walked what seemed to be 100 miles all around the city! It was so much fun but very tiring! And on Monday we hung out by the pool, the boys played some golf and then we went and grabbed supper. Nothing to exciting but it was a nice finish to our vacation! Overall, it was a great trip and I'm glad I got to visit another part of the US I've never been!

This weekend we had the honor of helping my parents move to their new house. Not really exciting but I do have exciting news about who is moving into my parents old house. The "rumor" in GB is that it's Blake Shelton's (the country singer) ex-wife that is moving in! How crazy huh?

We'll I'm gonna be busy this week with some photography! I have an engagement shoot tomorrow and then a baby session with my friend Becca's son Eli! Can't wait!





Campbell and Princess Andi


Sean and I on our Anniversary 07.07.07

Sean and his man love Jonathan

Sonya loves me!

The beach - missing it already
blog comments powered by Disqus