July 29, 2008

A crazy moment...

is what I had last night :) Normally I'm not much of a complainer but after enough frustration I needed to vent! It kinda makes me laugh now :) I'm grateful for my life and really shouldn't complain. I know I have more than some and I'm very lucky to be in the place I am now! Anywho... I was really frustrated last night because I saw a million grammar mistakes in that post! O well, frustration and late night venting doesn't add up to much! Not much new in my world right now. Slowly progressing with my homework and would like to get a few baby items sewn for one of our doctor's whose wife is having her baby tomorrow. I also have a family session wednesday evening and looking forward to that... but that's about it! Nothing exciting!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus