July 28, 2008

I'm tired

I think this post is going to turn into a vent. Get ready.

1. I really am tired. I have so much to do, so many hobbies, so many commitments that I'm just tired. I love having stuff to do, love having hobbies, and love having commitments but I'm tired. I should not complain about this because I'd rather be busy then a couch potato. Sean and I have been on the run for about 2 months now. We go to the lake just about every weekend we are free and while I love going, it's a LOT of work. Between packing, unloading, reloading, and unpacking, it becomes more work then fun sometimes. But we've made so many friendships and so many memories I wouldn't change it. It's something we enjoy doing together but still... it's a lot of work! We've gone on vacation, which was awesome, but when we got home we had laundry and we had to clean and we didn't get to relax. We finally had a weekend home and it was so nice to get semi-caught up on things but I'm still not caught up. Maybe 45% but that would be pushing it.

2. I'm really tired of not feeling appreciated. This goes with many aspects of my life. Sean makes me feel appreciated on most days but lately I haven't done much for him to appreciate. I'm tired of doing things for people, helping them out and not receiving any appreciation for it. I don't EXPECT it but it would be nice every now and then. I normally wouldn't care b/c I'm doing things for people I care about, but recently it's gotten worse. Maybe I need to stop being helpful. But I can't, because that's not me. I wouldn't be who I am if I wasn't helpful, if I didn't go over the top to help, and I wouldn't feel good about myself if I didn't do these things. I don't other's aren't like me, but if they aren't going to be helpful can't they at least thank the person that is? I think most of the world has come to expect things and take things for granted instead of appreciating things. I also don't appreciate people putting others or myself down in order to make them feel better about themselves. Why can't people be nice? Plain and simple - worry about your self- NOT OTHERS!
Ok that's it. Enjoy? I'm off to may some to-do list ( my fav!)

Good night folks.

Andrea


O

1 comment:

My Fans