August 12, 2008

It's been a while...

So time for a update! Over the weekend, Victoria had it's annual Herzogfest! This year they had country singer Ty Herndon sing on Friday. Unfortunately I drank a tad bit much and can't really remember much of the concert. I remember him singing but I couldn't tell you if it was good or not, though it most likely was! Sean and I had a great time hanging out with our friends and just enjoying the night. Everyone that knows me knows I don't drink very often. But when I do -- watch out! My friend Meagan & I went up to the front of the stage with me during the concert and we had a blast taking pictures with Ty! My office manager from work come over to Victoria and actually had a cop come up to me while I was up in front at the stage and take me out of the crowd and then pointed her out to me. I about sh*t my pants! I thought I was in trouble but good ol' Kelly just wanted to play a joke on me! Props to her, she did a good job! All I have to say is I have a very patient husband when I drink because I was outta control! Good thing he loves me :)! Other than that, I spent Saturday hungover and remember again why I don't like to drink. Saturday night was pretty subdue as we just hungout again at Herzog but this time without alcohol! They had a fireworks display that was good and then Sean and I headed home. Herzog is only a block from our house, so it was a short walk! Sunday I had a photography session with a family and we had a good shoot! We played in the water and got wet, but it was fun! They pictures turned out pretty cute, too! Not to much else. Our plans are undecided for this weekend. Might head out to the lake on Saturday or I might head to GB and help out the parents on the house and see some friends!

We'll Sean and I are headed on a bike ride! Peace ya'll!

Andrea
blog comments powered by Disqus