April 18, 2014

My 30th :: andrea ::

So I'm a big birthday type of gal. I love em'! Doesn't matter the age, but I just love them! From the planning to executing - they are so fun! So with me turning 30th - I wanted to do something big but with three kids, Sean's new job and other things, it didn't pan out! Lyla is taking after me in the birthday planning department. She was talking to me about it and told me she wanted to buy me a necklace from Wal-mart, pink polka dot balloons, pink napkins and blue cups. She also wanted unicorns, stars and hearts on my cake with pink icing! :)  Well I kept making sure Sean was on top of things because normally he doesn't care about birthdays, but he did good this year. He played it off like he didn't do anything and kept forgetting! 




Instead he woke me up at 7 and told me he had a surprise massage planned for me at 745 and that he took the whole day off (instead of a 1/2 like we had planned).  After my massage, we met up at the center and worked out together.  Afterwards we went home, ate lunch and left for Salina. I've been running for a few months and wanted a good pair of running shoes so we went to the Salina running company and I got fitted and picked out a new pair of shoes. We then went to a few other places to shop and I got a new workout bag and weightlifting gloves - both of which I wanted! 






After that we headed to Dimaru for din din with Ty and Kay and Harper! 





Then Sean had another surprise and my parents showed up! I had talked to my dad earlier in the day and he mentioned something about a lot of surprises on my birthday so I asked Sean earlier in the day if my parents were coming but he played it off really good and say no! But it was nice to have them there as well!  Sushi is my favorite so of course I had to have that on my birthday! :)  



And that was my 30th! My favorite part was my cake! Sean had Lyla draw me a happy birthday picture and then our cake lady put it on the cake! It was perfect!  I also got a necklace from walmart that Lyla picked out with Sean's help (he told me she kept wanting to pick me out belly button rings).

It was a perfect little day! Thank you Sean for planning it all and making me feel special! Love you!!



blog comments powered by Disqus