January 17, 2011

Well, well, 11 weeks later...


The crazy mirror. It sticks out from the wall about around where my head is. I promise my head is not normally shaped like that! :)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:11 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is the size of a Fig.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs.... I seriously eat 24/7.
Maternity Clothes: Just my belly band with a few jeans.
Gender: Who knows, but if I could find out today, you could bet a million dollars I would.
Movement:Not yet. I felt Lyla at around 14 weeks 4 days, so we'll see if it's early with this baby too.
Sleep: Pretty good... my appendages fall asleep alot but I haven't had to pee a million times a night yet!
What I miss: Food tasting good. Wine.
Cravings: Fruit and Sandwiches. Jimmy John's is my current bff.
Symptoms:Food aversions, headaches, & fatigue.
Best Moment this week:Hearing the heartbeat! 170!
blog comments powered by Disqus