January 29, 2011

And it's a beautiful day...

The past 2 days were beautiful. My favorite 2 days in January, hands down. I was able to hang out the laundry, which I love doing.

We took many, many walks and went to the park.
Pretty, pretty girl!

Little poser!

This was the first time that Lyla went to the park where she could actually walk!
She dislikes the swings, the slides and the jumpy bridge thing. All she liked was the little kiddo seesaw.

Love her!
We spent lots of time outside our house too, playing with the dogs. We grilled out, played with balls, and her little slide thing.
By the end, she wasn't much of a fan of her slide. She hasn't quite figured how to climb up it, sit down, and slide down the slide. And remember, she's not a fan of the park, so this little fun number isn't her bff right now.

It's been a great past 2 days. I want more like that, since it made me itch for the spring SO badly. And todays super chilly weather was not cool. I am soooo ready for spring!!! :)


blog comments powered by Disqus