January 31, 2011




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:13 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Jay is the size of a medium shrimp. I just ate shrimp on Sunday, so that kinda grosses me out...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope, just the belly band with a few jeans.
Gender: This week I'm thinking girl.
Movement: None yet.
Sleep: Depends, some nights are good, some aren't.
What I miss: A glass of wine, my energy, looking at food without gagging.
Cravings:I'm hungry, hungry, hungry, esp at 9 pm. I really want steak right now and fruit. Jimmy Johns. I'm also graving a gyro sooo badly and no where in Hays has them.
Symptoms: Tired, but not near as bad. I don't wake up each morning thinking about nap time. Still gagging some, but not as bad as with Lyla.
Best Moment this week: Our new stroller came!
blog comments powered by Disqus