August 8, 2010

Weekend!

Aren't we adorable! Love, love, love my little family! And don't you just luuuurrrrrvvvveeee (that stands for love if you didn't catch on) my headband? EEEEk! I sure do and couldn't wait to wear it. I got it off etsy...oh I heart etsy!


This weekend we had 2 1st birthday parties to attend to! They were both born on the same day actually just hours apart! Tayla's birthday was on Saturday and then Dalton's was on Sunday so we were able to attend both! Lyla had fun attending her first birthday party's ever! I still can't believe hers in 2, yes 2, week. Oh my. Not sure mama is ready for this!



The birthday boy, Dalty aka Dalton!

Dalty's cake - We ordered Lyla's from the same place, so I can't wait to see it!




Tayla and her parents! Alicia and I lived together for a year of college. We also had the same due date!

Her cake and get up!


The sweet birthday girl! Loved her little outfit!



So thankful for my great friends! We had a great weekend! Hope you did too!
blog comments powered by Disqus