August 12, 2010

Must share craft.

I love stalking blogs, as I've stated before. Love it. Addicted to it. Really.

I have a variety of blogs but one of this is Homemade by Jill. She was probably one of the first craft blogs I came across. Well she just put this link up to download alphabet cards. I've been looking into making some but she did the hard work! :) Go here to see it and download it if you'd like. I'm planning on putting them back to back and laminating them then attaching them together for Miss Lyla. This has inspired me to make some for animals and numbers!!!

Oh and if you are addicted to crafting, you'll love this blog. She has tons of cute things or puts up links to other cute things! I actually got a few Christmas ideas off her website for this year that I can 't wait to start on!
blog comments powered by Disqus