May 25, 2008

Stupid weather

The number one thing I hate about Kansas - the weather! Tornado's are stupid, wind is stupid, hail is stupid. Rain not so stupid. Anyways this stupid weather is keeping me from seeing my hubby for the past 2 days. I've seen him all of 5 minutes since friday night. Good thing I've had my sister-in-law and my nieces in Victoria to keep me entertained. And now Ellis county and the surrounding counties are getting hit again with more stupid tornado's and stupid hail. So I'm guessing that I'll see Sean in maybe a week. I'll probably see him before that, but he'll be such a crab apple that he won't be a pleasure to be around. He's exhausted right now! He's averaging 4-5 hours a night and then working 18 hours a day. Good thing he's tough, because I couldn't do it!

We'll I'm in Great Bend right now to see some family driving through that I haven't seen in 7 years. Sean's never met them, so I was hoping he'd be here but... you guessed it - the stupid weather prevented him from coming. So I'm hanging with the family while Sean helps make people's day by giving them their electricity back. I really hope these storms stop soon. If anyone could arrange that, I would appreciate it!

Ok, I'll post again when I'm not ranting. Hope everyone else is having a better Memorial Day Weekend than me.

Andrea and Sean

1 comment:

  1. LOL. We ended up staying an extra night in G.B. due to the weather. We were at the edge of town to come home and changed our minds. Not worth it with the kids. Oh well. More time with family is rarely a bad thing! See you tomorrow afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

My Fans