May 17, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I am so HAPPY that the wk.end has arrived! I need a break from this past week. Some high notes included my 1 year anni with my office I work at. I started last year on May 14. So I had my eval which went very well. My job seems to be looking up, except for a few things that I'll keep to myself. As far as the wk.end goes nothing to much planned. Just working on some homework and cleaning up around the house. Next wk.end is Memorial Day wk.end and Sean and I will begin painting our house. I'm somewhat excited/somewhat not excited. We live in a really old house - just a year and half shy of being 100 years old and so it needs a face lift. I think we are going with a tan for the siding and then off white for the trim! Right now we have ugly lavendar color trim, so I'm VERY excited to get rid of that! I'm surprised Sean and lived with it that way b/c he allows nothing purple (for KSU) to be in the house. His idea of a color scheme would be red and blue ( for KU of course). Sean is busy, of course, this wk.end. He's getting the boat ready for the lake, but having a little bit of trouble with a few things! I can not wait to head to the lake!!! We are very ready to be lake bums again! :) Sean's also getting ready to replant the front lawn, so he'll be busy with that for a while. We'll we are getting ready to head into Hays for dinner and grocery shopping! Have a great wk.end!

Andrea & Sean
blog comments powered by Disqus