May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day everyone! Mine has turned out much better than I thought. I had a wonderful time seeing my family and catching up. Hopefully it's not another 7 years til I see them again. Sean ended up not having to work today so I actually got to see him! Yippee! He got 12 hours of sleep and wasn't a crab apple whenever he woke up! I did some more sewing today and made some valances for my kitchen. Sean isn't crazy about the fabric but I'm sure it'll grow on him. My sewing is slowly getting better. It's not the best but it's not horrible either (at least I don't think so!) . I'm getting ready to make a cover for Reesie's dog bed now. OH, and here is some pictures of the burp rags I made and a lunch tote I made for my madre! I'm on a sewing mission today!





















The ones that I've given the burp cloths to have said that they are liking them so far! Which is always good. My next baby item to sew is a pair of shoes. They are adorable!!!!!

Anywho - hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!!! I know I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. My whole week is going to be screwed up! Maybe it'll go faster!!!!

Andrea & Sean

2 comments:

  1. Is your week going fast yet!? :P Doubt it after today. You're burp cloths are the awesomest. I use them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look good! The only thing I've ever sewed was boxers that we made in Home Ec class in High School.

    ReplyDelete

My Fans