August 16, 2008

The beginning of the weekend

Well this week was kinda crazy so I'm happy to finally have the weekend here! Thursday and Friday were "hell days" at work. So the weekend was very much needed! I'm actually in Great Bend now for the weekend. Came up last night and I was supposed to go to Hutch today with my parents but I was to tired and wanted to sleep in. But because I love sleep so much I missed a day shopping at Hobby Lobby and Target - stupid me! My parents are at Lowe's finishing up the plans for their new kitchen as we speak and should be headed back to GB soon so we can get to fixing things up around their house. My parents have been begging for me to come back and help and I finally had a free weekend. Sean is off to see his beloved KU basketball player Mario Chambers at the Mall in Hays for a autograph signing. You have to buy this KU book and then Mario will sign it along with one other thing. Even though Sean won't admit it, he's really excited! Now if only Toddy Reesing was doing the signing and I'd be the first one in line... mmmm Hottness!! :) We finally received our season tickets in the mail a week or two ago and so we are very much looking forward to some games. I love going to the games, just hate paying for the weekend when we are there. We always seem to spend way to much money!!! We'll I should probably get ready for the day! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you're hilarious. I'll love helping you with your bathroom. I have a crazy feeling I'm going to learn a lot from you....

    ReplyDelete

My Fans