May 24, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

 One thing I need to get better about is blogging because I can't not remember much about Mother's day. The longer it takes to blog, the more I forget! Ha!

We went out to eat for Mother's day the day before! We went to Gella's since we had not been there in a while and I heart their food! 

Oh my little diva! ;) I love her so!
 I heart this little boy but he is going to be a handful!
 


 I love these babes!




 Lyla had gotten into the lotion and got to much on her hands and so she thought it would be a great idea to wipe them on the door! Sean told me to take a picture because someday, we will miss those little hand prints!

 I got this printable off a blog I read and I love having it on our sofa table! Sean and I have wrote corny little messages to each other! ;)
 My in laws sent these beautiful flowers to me! ;)
 Mother's day morning we headed off to church!

After church we grabbed lunch and then headed out to the in laws to hang out with them for a little bit as it had been a while since we had seen them!  
And that was Mother's day 2012! ;)
blog comments powered by Disqus