April 13, 2010

Oh, Spring!

I must say I'm absolutely, without a doubt, loving this weather!!! Thank goodness for no more snow!!

This past weekend I had a bunch of photo sessions (yay for me!) and so Sean's mom came over to watch Lyla while Sean did some work outside. His dad then decided to come over to "help"! Right, Gary?! :) Sean and his dad ended up fixing a few things around the house and putting up a new gate/fence thingy in the backyard (thanks a million, Gary!). So we ended up getting Taco and had our first dinner outside on the porch! Love, love, love this weather! It was also Lyla's first time eating out there as well and her first time eating spinach! Yum! haha! Lots of first around here! :)

Here's a few pics of our doll. And yes, I know she looks rather boyish. Someone else in this house dressed her that morning! :) Even if she looks slightly like a boy, she is still stinkn' cute! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus